Thursday, September 26, 2019

Thursday 26 September 2019

Kia ora 10QI students
What happened yesterday?  I can't see any writing from anyone in your English folders on Google Drive, and no one emailed me at the end of the lesson with one thing they had learned and one question/thing they needed help with.

Your brainstorms on A3 paper from Tuesday will be on my desk.  The two prompts to choose from for your writing are here.  I made an exemplar of a plan, an introduction and a SEXY paragraph here.  I've made a few changes this morning at the bottom of the document.

I want you all to have a really good go at this work.  The skills are useful for your writing in lots of subjects next year, and will prepare you for the asttle writing test next term.

If you are stuck and no one around you can help, please email me.  The bug I have means I am asleep a lot, but if I am awake, then I will definitely be happy to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment